Sunday, April 24, 2011

update from Nicaragua

Here is an email I received last week. It is from Nancy one of the PAN liaisons who works with the few sewing Co-ops in Nicaragua. They have been busy making school uniforms as well as the quilts. Earlier they had a few quilts complete and were selling them as well!


I'm in Nicaragua right now and have been working with the girls from Pastor Juilo's church. I must say they are doing well and am pleased with their progress. I delivered the serger and bobbin winder and three walking feet.

FYI ---- I have also given Iglesias Hermosa the contract for school uniforms. I was able to see a couple of skirts they made and I must say they have done a wonderful job. You girls should be proud of what your students have achieved.

No comments:

Post a Comment